Welcome to the PACE High School Parents Association! We invite and encourage you to get involved! Join our emailing list to receive emails from the Pace HS PA. You will help enrich your child’s experience while he or she is at Pace High School; you will learn what is happening at the school from its administrators, teachers and other parents; and you will meet others who are also working hard to make PACE the best school that it can be for all of our children.
Pace High School Parents Association Mission Statement:
We empower the school and community to work together for children and families through education, leadership, communication, and advocacy.
P – Power
A – Accountability
C – Commitment
E – Excellence
- Every child deserves to have his/her basic needs met.
- Every child deserves an education designed to meet the child's needs.
- Every child deserves our continued commitment to advocacy.
- We will collaborate with Pace HS in parent involvement by empowering parents to be partners in education.
- We will collaborate with Pace HS by promoting the value of parent involvement with the community and school.
- Educators are integral part of our association.
- Programs and materials should be provided to enhance parenting skills.
- Challenging oneself leads to growth.
Please join our emailing list to receive news and updates from the Pace High School Parents Association at firstname.lastname@example.org!